Go back to blog
Tips for visiting SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium this summer
- Monday 14th December 2020
- school holidays
This summer discover Australia’s iconic and incredible creatures in the heart of Sydney with a visit to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
Check out our top tips on how to have a JAWsome visit to SEA LIFE Sydney these school holidays with your Aussie Animal Passport!
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- Book online for entry. When booking a ticket you must book in a time slot online before you visit us. This helps us reduce crowding and maintain social distancing, so all our guests can remain comfortable.
- Are you an annual pass holder? You will also need to book in a time slot online here
- Download your Aussie Animal Passport before you visit, so you can spot iconic creatures from each state or territory around Australia! Stamp them all off to complete your passport!
- Day out for the whole family? Please provide your kids with your contact number so if they wander off we can reunite them with you easily! If you do lose your child/family member look for a staff member in a blue shirt and they will alert the team.
- Are you driving? Darling Harbour offers great cheap parking options from with Wilson Parking. Learn more
- Prefer to go pram free? We like it! It helps reduce crowding!
- Before your visit make sure you make a stop at the bathrooms in the admissions foyer. The next set of toilets is located at our Macquarie Island Exhibit, more than half way through the journey.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Keep on the lookout for our core Aussie creatures so you can stamp them off your passport during your visit!
- Keep hydrated! We have a water re-fill station in our conservation quay zone, bring along your own re-usable water bottle and fill it up here.
- Looking forward to visiting our penguins! They are excited to see you too. Please be aware that due to social distancing measures the penguin boat ride is closed, however you can still get up close to these adorable colony at our other viewing windows.
AFTER YOUR VISIT
- Once you have visited SEA LIFE Sydney make sure you head on over to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo to complete your Aussie Animal Passport! Visit both attractions and save!
- Let us know your thoughts! We love hearing about your experience with us, leave us a review on Google, Facebook & Trip Advisor
- Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Instagram pages for all the latest news!
- Share your photos with us on Facebook and Instagram @SEALIFESydneyAquarium don’t forget to #SEALIFESydneyAquarium
We can’t wait to SEA you!