Go back to blog
Discover Amazing Creations this Easter Holidays
- Sunday 9th April 2017
See it! Draw it! Watch it Swim at the new AMAZING CREATIONS Zone this school holidays and bring your imagination to life.
With your Crayola crayons in hand, dive into the colourful world of a coral reef and learn all about the unique features of amazing tropical fish from their spots, stripes, shapes and colour and then bring your imagination to life and design your very own tropical fish.
Through creativity and state-of-the-art technology, Amazing Creations allows guests of all ages to design their own sea creature, scan it in at one of our four distinct stations and then see it magically appear in front of their eyes as it makes its way from an underwater screen to a huge interactive screen!
Dive in for an underwater adventure at SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's this School Holidays:
- Be amazed at Auckland's most unique school holiday experience, the new Amazing Creations Zone! Bring your imagination to life and see your very own creation in a giant virtual underwater world.
- Experience over 30 live animal exhibits in spectacular habitat displays, including the world's largest Antarctic penguin colony exhibit and amazing underwater viewing tunnels.
- Enjoy a coffee and meal at our Kiosk while the children enjoy the Shipwreck Shores soft play area.
- Follow SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's interactive quiz trail where they can soak up all there is to know about the aquarium's many conservation initiatives,
- Discover how you can do your bit to help protect the ocean and its creatures for generations to come.