Go back to blog
Kelly Tarlton's 36th Birthday!
- Wednesday 20th January 2021
25 January marks 36 years since Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World was first opened to the public - how the years fly by when you're having a 'fin' time!
To help us celebrate - anyone with Kelly or Kelvin in their first, middle or last name can come in for FREE this weekend and Monday (Saturday 23 - Monday 25 January 2021)! Please ensure to have your photo ID ready to show to our staff at the admissions desk.
Important: No ID proof no free entry will be granted.
This place started with a dream of bringing the underwater world to all those that might not otherwise have the chance to experience it. While a lot has changed in the past 36 years, that dream of Kelly's is as alive today as it was back then. It is our hope that by experiencing and learning about the ocean, people will fall in love with it and care enough to protect it.
Thank you all for 36 years of support, wonderful memories, and caring for our oceans!
We are open 7 days during these school holidays!
Our opening hours are 9.30am to 5pm (last entry at 4pm).
Find out more about 'Teeth & Tails', our free activities available these school holidays.
For a speedy entry, pre-book online is highly recommended.
Kelly & Kelvin, please have your photo IDs ready and present to our Admissions Team. You do not need to do any pre-booking.
Please pre-book for anyone accompanying that requires a ticket.
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you 10 digital photos – valued at $26!
- Express entry with mobile ticket entry
- Save up to 20% in advance! Only available for weekdays, excluding school holidays
- Buy together and save up to $33 online, now includes Digi Photo Pass giving you 10 digital photos!
- Family Pass is only available online
- Prices vary by date and time
- Book this ticket if you have an open dated ticket or a general admission ticket valid whilst the attraction was closed
- Book this ticket if you are holding a ticket purchased from a third party
- Limited capacity, make sure you book a date and time to guarantee entry