Go back to blog
Host an Unforgettable Festive Celebration at the Aquarium
- Tuesday 26th October 2021
Tis’ the SEA-son…
After months without seeing family and friends, Aussies are finally starting to and reunite, and what better way to plan a festive celebration than a joyful underwater reunion at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium? Yep, you can celebrate Christmas with turtles, rays, sharks, and tropical fish!
Throughout November and December, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is available for festive (and non-themed) private dining experiences. Your loved ones will be as happy as clams as they watch beautiful sea creatures cruise the reef from the comfort of their own private zone.
Apart from taking out the hassle of cooking, hosting, and washing up, an intimate private dining experience at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is sure to deliver an unforgettable celebration to end the year.
- Exclusive after-hours access to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Three-course dinner (set menu) and two-hour premium drinks package (including sparkling, white, and red wine, house beers, and soft drinks)
- A memorable dining experience in one of two locations: Heart of the Reef or Turtle Beach
- $225 per person, minimum of 10 guests
- Shared Grazing Platers with Smoked Salmon, Marinated Olives, Bread, and Dip Selection
- Marmalade and Nut Crusted Glazed Double Smoked Ham
- Turkey Breast with Pancetta and Sage Stuffing w/ Cranberry and Red Wine Jus
Served with steamed green beans, roast potatoes, and pumpkin
- Classic Steamed Christmas Pudding w/ Brandy Custard
- Christmas Pavlova w/ mango, strawberries, passionfruit, and shaved chocolate
For more information or to make a booking, click the link belowFind out more