Go back to blog
Kelly Tarlton's is COVID Clean Approved
- Thursday 30th September 2021
- COVID-19, Health & Safety
We have passed the COVID Clean Approved assessment with flying colours and are delighted to receive our COVID Clean Approved Certificate issued by Qualmark.
The COVID Clean certification is formally recognised by the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and provides assurance that regulatory requirements, best practice and common global safety standards are being met by tourism operators. To achieve this certification, the operator must be Qualmark licence holders. The operator must show that they have a robust understanding of the COVID-19 environment; demonstrate strong awareness of COVID-19 government guidelines; and how this relates to their staff practice, cleaning procedures and business operations.
The Qualmark award is a recognised and trusted sign of a quality travel experience; you can rest assured we are taking appropriate measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are an Annual Pass holder, please use the 'Annual Pass Pre-book' option to pre-book.
- If you are holding Open-dated tickets or third party General Admission tickets; please use the 'Ticket Pre-book' option to pre-book.
- Book this ticket if you have an Annual Pass
- Make sure you book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Limited capacity
- Book this ticket if you have an open dated ticket or a general admission ticket valid whilst the attraction was closed
- Book this ticket if you are holding a ticket purchased from a third party
- Limited capacity, make sure you book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you 10 digital photos – valued at $26!
- Express entry with mobile ticket entry
- Save up to 20% in advance! Only available for weekdays, excluding school holidays