Meet the some of the most amazing marine creatures in the world!
Have a close look at our Weedy Sea Dragons and Pot-bellied Seahorses. Be entranced by their delicate movement. Be mesmerised by their courtship dances, and be wowed by these wonders of nature!
Some creatures you will meet here
Weedy Sea Dragons
Weedy Sea Dragons are a marine fish related to the seahorse, and can reach 45cm in length. Often referred to as 'Masters of Disguise', they have the unique ability to appear virtually invisible.
Pot Bellied Seahorse
The pot bellied seahorse is claimed to be one of the world’s largest seahorse species and can reach up to 35cm in length.Their common shades of yellow and brown help them hide among seaweed.
Book online & save
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos – valued at $26!
- Get your ticket on your phone
Ticket Type Price on the day/School Holidays/Weekends SAVE 20% - Pre-book online in advance on weekdays High-demand pricing Adult From $47 From $37.60
Child (3-15 yrs) From $33 From $26.40 $35 Student or Senior* From $34 From $27.20 $36 Family of 4 (2 adult + 2 child) From $160 From $128 $168 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE FREE
*All concession holders must have a valid concession/student to gain access to the attraction with a Student/Senior ticket.
Please note: Our ticket pricing is subject to available capacity and prices may fluctuate during periods of high demand.
- Book a day and time to guarantee entry - you will gain entry within half an hour of your designated time slot!
- Enjoy 12 months unlimited entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium
- Great savings for food and in gift shop
- Discounted additional experiences