Go back to blog
COVID-19 Alert Level 2 Update
- Sunday 7th March 2021
We are happy to announce we are reopening to the public on Sunday 07th March 2021, following the announcement that the NZ Government is moving the Auckland region to Alert Level 2.
Our mission is to create truly memorable experience and we place the utmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees. We have a range of health and safety measures in place that seek to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19. There are in line with government advice and the requirements of local health authorities.
It’s now essential that you pre-book your tickets online as we have reduced the daily ticketed capacity and are moving forward with a cashless approach.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this period and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Click here for Health & Safety details; and what to expect visiting at Alert Level 2.
If there are any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book this ticket if you have an Annual Pass
- Make sure you book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Limited capacity
- Book this ticket if you have an open dated ticket or a general admission ticket valid whilst the attraction was closed
- Book this ticket if you are holding a ticket purchased from a third party
- Limited capacity, make sure you book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you 10 digital photos – valued at $26!
- Express entry with mobile ticket entry
- Enjoy great discount when booked a day or more in advance during off-peak
- Prices vary by date and time