A school excursion to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s brings learning to life, providing immersive and interactive experiences that inspire students of all ages to understand and protect our oceans and the incredible creatures that call them home. From a self-directed visit where you set the pace to an education session with our expert marine educators, or even a sleepover under the sea - there are many different ways for students to enjoy an enriching, educational experience at Kelly Tarlton's!
Benefits to schools include:
- Exclusive rates for schools during term time
- Free teacher entry ratio (Please check relevant school group pages for ratio)
- FREE scouting visit for teachers prior to an upcoming booking
- Option to add on a specific, curriculum-linked education session
- Unique opportunity to sleep under the sea and experience marine life at night
* Minimum group size for all school groups is 10 paying students.
3 easy booking options
1. Book now and pay later
If you think you might need to adjust your booking before your visit the online form is your best booking option. Once you’ve submitted the form below our education team will be in touch to confirm your trip. Changes and cancellations can be made to your excursion up to the point of payment.
2. Book online and pay now
Ready to dive in? If you have confirmed your group numbers and want to book a self-directed visit, the quickest way to secure your trip is via our booking portal. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable following payment.
3. Discuss and book by email
If you’d like to chat through specific requirements before you book, please don’t hesitate to email our friendly education team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free School Resources!
Your students can explore the magic of the underwater world from the comfort of your classroom! Whether you're preparing for an excursion, or just want to learn more about marine life - our VIRTUAL aquarium has something for everyone!
With worksheets, posters, craft ideas, videos, and more - dive into the underwater world today!Dive in here!