A school excursion to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s brings learning to life, providing immersive and interactive experiences that inspire students of all ages to understand and protect our oceans and the incredible creatures that call them home. From a self-directed visit where you set the pace to an education session with our expert marine educators, or even a sleepover under the sea - there are many different ways for students to enjoy an enriching, educational experience at Kelly Tarlton's!
Benefits to schools include:
- Exclusive rates for schools during term time
- A free teacher entry for every 6 students in the group
- FREE scouting visit for teachers prior to an upcoming booking
- Option to add on a specific, curriculum-linked education session
- Unique opportunity to sleep under the sea and experience marine life at night
3 easy booking options
1. Book now and pay later
If you think you might need to adjust your booking before your visit the online form is your best booking option. Once you’ve submitted the form below our education team will be in touch to confirm your trip. Changes and cancellations can be made to your excursion up to the point of payment.
2. Book online and pay now
Ready to dive in? If you have confirmed your group numbers and know exactly what you’d like to book, the quickest way to secure your trip is via our booking portal. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable following payment.
3. Discuss and book by phone or email
If you’d like to chat through specific requirements before you book, please don’t hesitate to call us on +64 9 531 5157 to talk to our friendly education team. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org