At SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium, we offer two different ways for young children to explore the underwater world, foster a love of discovery and develop skills to set them up for a lifetime of successful learning.
Your group will able to explore our aquarium at your own pace through a self-directed visit to see the highlights of the aquarium, getting hands-on in our rockpools and viewing sharks, stingrays, turtles, and penguins.
We encourage students to explore and imagine a variety of animals through a puppet show and a show-and-tell of authentic animal artefacts.
|Preschool Self-directed visits||$15.00|
|Preschool Puppet Show||$17.50|
|Infants (under 3s)||Free|
FREE adult ratio
|1:3 - 1 free adult for every 3 children*|
|Additional teacher/adult supervisor||$32.00|
*Please note that this does not include infants (under 3s) and only applies to students aged 3 and over.
Jim and Friends Puppet Show
What better way to engage your class than with a puppet-show? Join Jim as he explores the ocean and makes a few friends along the way. Coupled with a show-and-tell session with authentic marine artefacts, this is an engaging, fun and informative session your students will love! By completing this session students will:
- Learn about a range of marine animals and the special features of these animals.
- Be able to identify different marine animals.
- Build self-confidence through trying new thing.
- Help develop communication and language skills through listening and speaking.
- Understand that there are different marine environments and that different animals live in these.