Go back to blog
WIN AN AMAZINGLY AQUATIC WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT
- Thursday 7th February 2019
SEA LIFE Melbourne is making a claim for the city’s most unusual wedding photo location by giving one lucky couple the chance to win an incredible underwater wedding photoshoot surrounded by sharks, rays and hundreds of fish!
The winning couple will dive into the 2.2 million litre Oceanarium for an extraordinary under-the-sea experience resulting in wedding photos with wow factor!
SEA LIFE Melbourne caters for a range of breathtakingly beautiful wedding celebrations, from the most adventurous to the most elegant.
For those wanting their wedding attire to stay dry, SEA LIFE Melbourne offers five unique event spaces for unforgettable wedding receptions and ceremonies surrounded by magnificent marine creatures.
The aquarium’s team of event specialists work closely with couples to ensure premium food and wine, creative presentation and excellent service is provided for their big day.
The couple who wins SEA LIFE Melbourne’s underwater wedding photoshoot can redeem their prize on their wedding day or an alternative day afterwards.
The competition is open to couples getting married in 2019 and it’s not a requirement for the couple to be hosting their ceremony or reception at SEA LIFE Melbourne.
To win the underwater wedding photoshoot at SEA LIFE Melbourne, couples are invited to apply via the online entry form here. Entries close at 8pm on 6 March 2019. See below for competition terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- Entries close 8pm (EST) on 06/03/19
- Underwater wedding photoshoot must take place by 31/12/19, blackout dates apply
- Photographer will be shooting from outside the Oceanarium
- Couple will provide own wedding dress, flowers and suit to be worn over wetsuit. All clothing and accessories will need to be approved to meet safety standards for our creatures.
- The winning couple must agree to potential media opportunities, and all photos or videos taken can be used by SEA LIFE Melbourne for marketing and publicity purposes.
- Couples will be required to meet all requirements for our Shark Dive Xtreme experience, and be over 16 in age.
- Winners will be contacted on or before 12 March 2019.