Lunar New Year
Year of the Dragon!
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is celebrating Lunar New Year, welcoming the Year of the Dragon with a little help from some resident dragons! Home to hundreds of sea dragons, SEA LIFE Melbourne’s Seahorse Pier will be transformed into a vibrant Lunar New Year hub of excitement where families can dive into an enchanting underwater adventure with fascinating keeper talks and activities for everyone to enjoy.
Melbourne Big Ticket
- Combine SEA LIFE Melbourne with Legoland Discovery Centre
- Guests visiting LEGOLAND Discovery Centre must be accompanied by a child, and guests under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18+
- Australia's ONLY Indoor LEGO Playground with 4D Cinema, 2 x rides and 10 LEGO play zones!
- Visit LEGOLAND within 90 days of your visit to SEA LIFE *must include a child ticket
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass, giving you online access to your digital entry photos – valued at $26!
SAVE 25% - Pre-book online in advance on weekdays
Price on the day/ School Holidays/ Weekends High-demand pricing Adult From $39.60 From $49.50
Child (3-15 yrs) From $28.80 From $36.00 $38.00 Concession* From $31.60 From $39.50 $41.50 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE FREE
*All concession holders must have a valid concession/student/health care card to gain access to the attraction with a Concession ticket.
Please note: Our ticket pricing is subject to available capacity and prices may fluctuate during periods of high demand.
- Book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Discover thousands of creatures including penguins, jellyfish and a mega Croc!
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+
Annual Pass Pre-Book
- Book this ticket if you have a Merlin Annual Pass and need to book a time slot
- Make sure you book a date and time to guarantee entry
Meet our Weedy Sea Dragons!
SEA LIFE Melbourne has achieved a remarkable milestone by successfully breeding and raising weedy sea dragons for the sixth time, solidifying its position as a world leader in weedy sea dragon husbandry.
Weedy sea dragons have amazing camouflage abilities. Their bodies are covered in leaf-like protrusions, helping them blend seamlessly with seaweed and kelp.
As part of the celebrations, guests can add their wishes to a magical Wishing Wall, sharing their hopes and dreams for the year ahead and letting the spirit of the season fill the aquarium with positive energy.
Explore our new exhibit Night on the Reef
Alive with a kaleidoscope of tropical fish species, sharks, eagle rays, giant guitarfish, and more. Inside this 360° habitat, walk a bioluminescent beach surrounded by a vivid spectacle of colours that mirror the bustling life found in coral reefs around the world. Get up-close with many fascinating marine species including sharks, rays and turtles!