Go back to blog
Discover the Teeth & Tails of the sea!
- Friday 11th June 2021
- sharks, seals, penguins
Discover the Teeth & Tails of incredible aquatic animals as you go on a journey through the underwater world at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium!
Kids will receive a FREE activity booklet so they can learn all there is to know about the different teeth & tails of marine creatures.
Did you know that the creepy-looking moray eel has a hidden set of jaws to help swallow prey?
You can also discover why the little blue penguins secrete oily liquid from their tails and learn all the amazing things seahorses can do with their curly tails!
The Teeth & Tails adventure doesn’t end there – you can also unearth interesting information about our seals, sea stars, grey nurse sharks and cownose rays.
Click here for opening hours, and here for updates and health and safety information.
What: Teeth & Tails at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
Where: SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium, Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD 4557
When: Until 31.07.2021
Opening Hours: 9am – 3pm (last entry 2pm)
Cost: $44 for adults, $31 for children, FREE for children under 3
Teeth & Tails Seals
Teeth & Tails Sharks
Teeth & Tails Penguins
Teeth & Tails Eagle Rays
Teeth & Tails Sea Stars
Teeth & Tails Seahorses
Teeth & Tails Moray Eels
Download your free activity booklet
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos – valued at $26!
- Save up to 20% when booking online at least one day in advance on weekdays and outside school holidays
- Book a day and time to guarantee entry - you will gain entry within half an hour of your designated time slot!
- Pre-book online to save up to 20% weekdays and outside school holidays
- Buy as a family and save over 25%
- Valid for 2 Adults + 2 Children (age 3-15) - free admission under age 3
- Only available online