Go back to blog
What's on these school holidays?
- Tuesday 9th September 2014
With our 25th birthday just around the corner, there's plenty to do at SEA LIFE Mooloolaba these school holidays.
- Join the Facebook countdown to our birthday on the 30th of September and learn about our beautiful marine life we home in the aquarium.
- FREE Facepainting will take place from Monday the 22nd through to the 6th of October in Conservation Cove from 11am to 3pm.
- There will be a FREE Jumping Castle daily in Conservation Cove from 11am to 3pm.
- Fuel up before you continue your journey with a Sausage sizzle every Saturday at 12pm in Otter Creek.
- We are going Totally Wild! Enjoy your favourite episodes that have been filmed around the aquarium in Conservation Cove daily.
- Make the most of your visit and ensure you go to our talks, feeds and seal presentations. Pick up a timetable upon arrival to plan your day and the best part, they are all FREE!
- Back by popular demand, the Ocean Ranger Program will give your children the chance to go behind the scenes and spend one on one time with our educational team. 1/2 day and full day program's are available on 24th / 26th of September and 1st / 3rd of October. Booking is essential.
- Join the Birthday Sleepover! On Saturday the 27th we will be giving your family the chance to sleep under the sea in our one of a kind sleepover experiences. Call our friendly reservation team for more information on 5458 6226. Booking is essential.
- KIDS DISCO - Come along to our first ever kids disco on Friday the 26th from 5.30pm to 7.30pm. Call our friendly reservations team for more information on 5458 6226. Booking is essential.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEA LIFE - On Tuesday the 30th of September we will celebrate 25 years of opening with birthday cake and onsite fun.