Breed, Rescue, Protect
Conservation at Our Core
We are committed to protecting Australia's unique aquatic animals and their habitats.
Here at SEA LIFE we care deeply about our oceans, the creatures that live above and beneath the surface and those we are lucky enough to have in our care.
We aim to inspire our visitors to care as much as we do and help raise awareness of the critical importance of our oceans.
After all, we only get one planet!
- Establishing breeding programs
- Better understanding the species in our care
- Nurse sick and injured creatures
- Rehab and release back into the wild
- Campaign to protect environments and animals
- Take direct action to preserve key habitats
We've installed a Sea Bin at The Wharf Mooloolaba.
Campaigning and Awareness
We actively engage our visitors on current marine issues, petitioning governments, hosting conferences, supporting causes- to ban whaling, outlaw shark-finning, support marine parks and reduce by-catch.
With over ten million visitors a year, we raise the awareness of marine conservation issues, build support for conservation projects, and inspire more people around the world to care.See SEA LIFE Trust Causes