Plan Your Visit
Things to Do:
- 5,000+ creatures including Sharks, Seahorses, Octopus, Jellyfish and Rays
- Explore our Clawed creatures from the deep in CLAWS
- Discover our incredible Interactive Technology experiences
- Watch our fun talks and feed shows throughout the day
- Hold a crab or touch a starfish in our Interactive Rockpool Experience
- Test your creature knowledge; take part in our free kids quiz trail
- Journey through our underwater tunnel as sharks and rays swim overhead
- Children’s soft play area
- Take home a souvenir photo
- Why not try SeaTREK®, Europe's first sea bed walk while you're here?
If you have any questions about visiting and booking tickets, take a look at our FAQs.
Join our eNewsletter list for the latest news and updates from SEA LIFE Manchester, including special offers!
Try SeaTREK® - Europe's First Sea Bed Walk
No dive experience is needed for this amazing experience; enter the tropical tank at SEA LIFE Manchester and enjoy a 10-minute walk on the "sea bed", surrounded by spectacular marine wildlife.
Tickets for SeaTREK® cost £60 per person and include entry to the aquarium for the day. More information...