Getting to SEA LIFE Manchester is easy!
SEA LIFE Manchester is located within Trafford Palazzo (previously known as Barton Square). It's right next door to the The Trafford Centre, which can be accessed from Trafford Palazzo via an indoor footbridge.
We are situated right next to the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre just next to the Trafford Palazzo Car Park (known as Trafford Centre West car park on Google Maps).
Our address is:
SEA LIFE Manchester
You can access SEA LIFE Manchester easily via a bus connection from Manchester's biggest train station:
Manchester Piccadilly: Then catch the express X50 or 250 bus from Piccadilly Gardens, a few minutes’ walk away.
There is a bus stop right outside which you can walk easily to the Centre or a stop at The Trafford Centre.
We are situated right next to the Trafford Palazzo Car Park at The Trafford Centre. Parking is free all day, every day.
Directions: Located off the M60, via junction 9 or 10.
The Trafford Centre has free parking for 11,500 cars, including disabled and parent and child spaces.
Motorbikes are welcome in the centre car park. Bicycles are not permitted within the centre, however, bike racks are easily accessible and are located throughout the site. The car park is not suitable for bicycles.
Parent and child
Our car parks provide easy, safe and direct access into the centre for guests with little ones. There are plenty of parent and child spaces in Trafford Centre car parks.
There are spaces reserved especially for disabled shoppers in all the Trafford Palazzo car park. Please ensure you have a valid disabled badge on display when parking in one of our disabled spaces.
Buses run regularly from all over the Greater Manchester region to our own on-site Bus Station:
City centre express X50: the X50 is our high frequency express bus route from Manchester Piccadilly, running every 15 minutes from early till late, 363 days a year. For further information please visit www.stagecoachbus.com/manchester.
- Service 18 to Stretford, Sale, Wythenshawe, Manchester Airport and Altrincham.
- Service 22 to Eccles, Monton, Swinton, Farnworth and Bolton.
- Service 22 to Urmston, Chorlton, Withington and Stockport.
- Service 23/23A to Davyhulme, Urmston (23), Lostock (23A), Stretford, Chorlton, Didsbury and Stockport.
- Service 68 to Eccles, Worsley, Walkden, Little Hulton, Farnworth and Bolton.
- Service 100 to Peel Green, Irlam, Cadishead and Warrington.
- Service 100 to Eccles, Salford and Manchester.
- Service 110 to Eccles, Weaste, Salford and Manchester.
- Service 126 to Astley and Leigh.
- Service 132 to Atherton, Tydlesley and Wigan.
- Service 245 to Davyhulme, Flixton, Stretford, Sale and Altrincham.
- Service 247 toDavyhulme, Flixton, Partington and Altrincham.
- Service 250 to Trafford Park, MUFC, Hulme and Manchester.
The dedicated on-site Bus Station team for the Trafford Centre is on hand to answer any queries about bus or train services to The Trafford Centre. Please call 0161 749 1788 or 07771 971187 for further assistance.
Trafford Palazzo (where SEA LIFE is situated) is very close to the Barton Dock Road tram stop. The line runs from the Manchester City Centre Cornbrook stop.
Plan your tram journey here.