It takes lots of care and attention to keep all of our beautiful marine creatures fed, happy and healthy.
Now you can step behind the scenes with one of our knowledgeable team members and discover how we care for our marine and fresh-water animals.
Suitable for adults and children aged 4+ you’ll have access to the working areas usually closed to the public where you can learn about our extensive breeding, research and conservation programmes and find out what our creatures eat whilst also giving you the opportunity to ask all of those burning marine life questions!
Find out what amazing discoveries are in store!
- You’ll have privileged access to the working areas usually closed to the public where you can learn about our extensive breeding, research and conservation programmes, and find out what our creatures eat.
- This 25-minute Behind the surface tour will be led by a knowledgeable SEA LIFE Team Member who will be able to tell you all about our marine and fresh-water animals and how we care for them.
- Ask all of those burning marine life questions!
- £20 per session, for up to 10 people
- There are limited spaces available, so pre-booking is essential.
- You must have a valid entry ticket to the attraction.
- It is advised that this experience is suitable for ages 4+ however younger children may also participate in this experience.
- Guests under 18+ must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- If you have a seafood allergy of any kind you are unable to participate in the experience.
How to book?
A valid entry ticket is required before purchase. This add-on experience does not include entry to SEA LIFE Manchester, which must be purchased separately here. Simply add your admission tickets to your basket and select Beyond the Surface from the experiences tab.
When booking, please purchase your admission slot 20 minutes before your tour begins.