Take your students beyond the classroom with an excursion to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Our immersive zones and interactive displays provide the perfect learning environment with the opportunity to get up close with a wide variety of marine life and learn some incredible facts along the way. Set your own pace as you travel through ship wrecks to shark valley to the Great Barrier Reef and beyond!
Benefits to schools include:
- Special rates for school groups
- Free teacher ratios tailored to age groups
- Complimentary teacher pre-visit to help you plan
- Access to additional classroom resources to build on your excursion
School Excursion Rates
School Visits to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
School excursion type
|Price per person|
|Self-directed visit to SEA LIFE Sydney||$15|
|Language/International/Higher Education School Groups||$29.40|
|FREE teacher ratio for preschools||1:3|
|FREE teacher ratio for K-2||1:6|
|FREE teacher ratio for 3-12||1:8|
|Additional teacher/adult helper||$17.50|
Multiple Attraction Tickets for Schools
|SEA LIFE Sydney + 1 other attraction||$20|
|SEA LIFE Sydney + 2 attractions||$30|
Important Information for Teachers
To help you plan your school visit to SEA LIFE Sydney we have put together some downloadable documents to help you plan ahead. These can be downloaded directly from our planning page. Please take time to read through these documents before your trip.
There are a few other important points to note:
- Please ensure your group arrives on time to ensure we are able to admit you into the attraction. This is especially important during periods when we are under government advice to adhere to capacity restrictions. If you have a large group booking, split into multiple time-slots, please ensure you have organised your students into these groups before approaching the entry to the attraction.
- Please complete payment for your excursion before you arrive and note that our aquarium is cash-less, which includes our admissions desk, retail store and cafe.
- We have a range of age and topic specific worksheets available to accompany a self-guided visit to SEA LIFE Sydney. They can be used in the classroom pre or post visit to get the most out of your excursion. Be sure to visit our Self-Guided Tours page to download the worksheets best suited to your group.
3 easy booking options
1. Book now and pay later
To make a provisional booking, please fill in the Enquiry Form below with your details and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Once you have completed the below booking form, our team will be in touch to make a provisional booking for you and will send a confirmation email. Please do then submit the final booking form, linked in the confirmation email, at least 10 days before your visit with final numbers and any amends. The team will then be able to email you the tickets and payment instructions.
2. Book online and pay now
Ready to dive in? If you have confirmed your group numbers and know exactly what you’d like to book, the quickest way to secure your trip is via our booking portal. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable following payment.
3. Discuss and book by phone or email
If you’d like to chat through specific requirements before you book, please don’t hesitate to call us on 1800 195 650 to talk to our friendly education team. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org