Risk Assessment & Pre-Post Visit Lesson Plans
Download our free risk assessment to support your own.
The Natural World
Dive deep into a world of underwater discovery... With three hours’ worth of content pre and post an educational visit these lessons will support pupils in identifying "creature features", understanding creatures' needs, and explore ocean, river and even rainforest habitats – making some new, colourful, and incredible friends along the way!
Protecting our World's Oceans... with three hours’ worth of content pre and post an educational visit these lessons will encourage pupils to appreciate the importance of protecting our oceans, raise awareness of their own relationship with the ocean and appreciate how their daily actions can positively or negatively affect the marine environment.
Help your class become SEA LIFE Sea Savers
Humans produce around 300 million tonnes of plastic waste each year putting our oceans and sea creatures at risk. Through the activities in this session, pupils will be able to recognise the effect of plastic pollution on sea life, understand some of the causes of plastic pollution in the ocean, and identify what they can do to help prevent it.
Key Learning Outcomes
- List key facts about the issue of plastic pollution in the ocean
- Discuss how plastic pollution has occurred, and what affect this might have on sea life
- Suggest positive actions to help prevent plastic pollution now and in the future.
Become a SEA LIFE Sea Saver >
The Learning Hub
Subscribe to our new Learning Hub! It supports teaching with exclusive video content and activities that will:
- Cover topics across a variety of curriculum subjects
- Use 'real life' subjects, objects, scenarios, and experiences
- Provide engaging building blocks for continued learning in the classroom
- Recap classroom learning and quiz student knowledge
- Enable students to exclusively meet our experts and inspire careers
- Offer a calendar of live lessons
£14.99 per year (£1.25 per month!)
Explore and enjoy a 30 Day Free Trial >
Ocean Invaders Lesson Activities
Enter the world of Jellyfish at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Stepping into the UK's largest jellyfish experience, Ocean Invaders will take you on a journey into the fascinating world of jellyfish through three unique interactive zones. Download these free in-classroom activities to prepare you students before and after.