What will you discover...
Journey deep below and encounter some of the aquarium’s largest marine creatures. Relax on the steps of the Ocean Theatre; your window into the underwater world.
When you’re down by the sea, and an eel bites your knee, that’s a moray. Find these creepy looking creatures hanging out with the lionfish in the Shipwreck Explorer.
These stunning creatures are native to the Indo-Pacific and Red Sea. Unfortunately they have been introduced to other regions where they don’t have any natural predators. In warmer waters the females are capable of spawning 30,000 eggs every four days!
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass, giving you online access to your digital entry photos – valued at $26!
- Book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Discover thousands of creatures including penguins, jellyfish and a mega Croc!
- Book 24 hours in advance to receive our best price! Only available for weekdays, excluding the school holidays and public holidays
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+
General Admission Gift Voucher
- A unique gift for someone special
- Entry on any day in the next 3 years
- Skip the queues with express mobile ticket entry