Explore your schools science focus with an unforgettable underwater experience!
We have programs for all students from Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary levels.
Our Guided programs are delivered by passionate educators, who inspire and engage students every step of the way! Our specialised education space gives students the chance to take on the role of research scientists, with opportunities for hands-on activities and experiments that align with the Victorian Curriculum.
- A 90-minute Guided tour of the Aquarium run by a member of our Education team. Our range of Guided sessions directly link to the Victoria curriculum and specific learning outcomes.
- A 30-minute hands on and interactive lesson in the Aquarium’s dedicated Education room, led by our Education team. It is here where students will have the opportunity to complete hands-on experiments and activities related to their chosen focus.
- Minimum of 15 students, maximum of 30 students per class group.
- Resource kits and pre and post visit supporting resources available
- Price per student = $22.50 including GST.
Explore our Guided Programs Below